Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lost License Plates in the Philippines


  • The MMDA and the LTO implement a "NO PLATE, NO TRAVEL" policy.

    If your plate was lost, file for an affidavit of loss and submit it to the LTO, and apply to get or use an improvised plate.

    Once authorized, make sure that the original copy of your Authority to Operate with the use of Improvised Plate is always carried by the driver on all his travels.                                            

    No comments:

    Post a Comment